Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Dil maange more.....

Something or the other is keeping me away from posting here. Though I had a very creative time all these days , I couldn't update :(

These are the few FOs.

A quick work.Mobile pouch for my Sis's MIL .Just alternating rows of Sc,Hdc and Dc.

Doilies.... When I see those beautiful doilies crocheted in fine thread , I wonder how people create such a magic. Here I have tried mine.It is only a try and I very well understood that a lot of patience is required to crochet with threads.Hey hey i don't have any and I'm gonna cultivate the virtue by continuing Threadwork:)

Here comes my beauties!






I blocked both the doilies with fabric stiffner .Yet I can see the clumsiness at edges.Practice makes a man perfect:) :) :)

A small book mark from left over thread of the pineapple doily:) Yipeee yep! I also made a mobile cozy for myself which I started using before I could take a snap .Silly excuse!

All these small things makes me happy !Happy crocheting:)

1 comment:

  1. Nice work.Keep going.

    Shami immanuel.
    www.shamiatcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete